Pages

Wednesday, January 15, 2014

Skirtin' Around

iSkirtin' around


Hey Y'all,
I hope everyone is having a great start to the new year! I plan on continuing to share myself and my passion in this blog and put in a lot of hard work on my styling at Keaton Row. I brought you guys two looks today featuring a fave of this season skirts. There have been a variety of skirts coming out this season with new twist that I love. The skater is still kicking, and I love the flirtiness it brings to an outfit. I also love the quilted and textured skirts that I have been seeing. Today, I paired a oxblood skater skirt with a slashed sweater. This would have also worked with a printed sweater. For the winter these booties work nicely, and could have been paired with tights for more warmth. The second look is for a night out I paired a quilted leather skirt which ,combines two amazing trends, with an of the shoulder basic tee and amped it up with royal blue accessories. If you like these looks or my others don't forget you can be styled by me!! Visit www.keatonrow.com/stylist/bridgetmichelle


No comments:

Post a Comment