Pages

Thursday, November 28, 2013

Be you beautifully

Hi y'all, 
Hope everyone has had an amazing Thanksgiving! I'm sure you all looked fabulous! I just wanted to stop and share a bit of motivation with you guys! Recently I was having a convo with a friend about how we use to be so concerned with people's opinion. Along the way I have learned to stop caring so much about the opinion's of strangers, not that I do not have to remind myself sometimes. Happiness comes only from within and you will never find true happiness by being untrue to yourself. If you are moved by something whether it be small like a certain garment or big like an idea or person do what makes you happy. Do not make decisions on what others think, rather decide what YOU think. Once we learn this we will find true happiness and happy people are the prettiest anyway :)
-B.

No comments:

Post a Comment